Sore hands

Hand Problems Discussion Group: Hand Problems Discussion Area: Sore hands
By kucha on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 02:15 pm:

In the last few days i have developed small but painfull red spots on my hands. Does anyone have any idea what they might be?

By Anonymous on Sunday, April 06, 2003 - 09:31 pm:

I have recently begun cycling. Now, the base of my left hand occasionally throbs with stabbing pain. The thumb and base of the thumb seem to be the only affected areas. Any ideas if this could be related to the biking? Could be carpal tunnel?

By Suzanwatkins on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 04:43 pm:

Within the last few weeks I have developed soreness in my hands with fatigue running through my arms. My ring finger & pinky are most effective.

By Janice on Tuesday, July 01, 2003 - 10:38 am:

Hi Suzan, could be a problem with the Ulnar nerve instead.....this nerve runs to your ring and little finger...and can be trapped at the elbow..do you have pain in your lower arms as well as the fatigue feeling...and does it run mainly down the back of your lower arms from the elbows? I have had probs with this nerve myself but not as much as with carpal tunnel median nerve
hope this helps
Janice

By Mo on Wednesday, December 17, 2003 - 11:43 am:

Over the past few months, I awake pretty regularly with the feeling my hands are asleep similar to pins and needles feeling. Last night, my whole right arm and hand were in pain for at least a half hour which kept me from falling back asleep. I am starting to believe that I have carpal tunnel syndrome. Do I go to my regular MD to find out.. or how do u get diagnosed?

By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 04:20 pm:

I just wanted to know if anyone out there suffers from extremely sore, painful, hands as my husband does everyday. He's an electrician and has suffered with this problem since day one.
He's tried numerous hand lotions and medicated creams, saw his doctor regarding this, but unfortunely he can't do anything for him.

Any suggestions or advice would be most greatful.

Thank you,

Helpless

By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 - 01:41 pm:

i have very sore palm of my hands and feet no rash no discoloration just very sore to walk on feet and if walk to long some of my toes start to ach - hands are sore having hard times opening tight doors and just about any daily chore any ideas

By M.C.W. on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 07:46 pm:

Last summer while playing golf, I accidentally drove my driver into the ground on a misplanned drive. Since then, I have had pain on the top of my left hand between the tendons of my my index and middle finger. The pain is constant and most pronounced when I bend my hand back or with impact. What happened to my hand?

By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 03:12 pm:

MCW - Sounds like you sprained your wrist...I know it sounds strange. I fell 2 years ago and bent back my middle 2 fingers and then went to the doctors a few weeks later. He told me I sprained my wrist and I thought he was nuts but the wrist splint was cheap and I had nothing to lose by wearing it for 2 weeks. It worked.

By Ag on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 - 08:27 pm:

I have pains in my hands when they cold...even just a little cold...its only at the very tips of hands they feel numb but is very painful and feels like little needles stabbing at them...Does anyone know what this could be

By Dea on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 11:23 pm:

I have been getting random muscle aches in the muscle under my thumb. I don't do anything to bring it one... I just wake up some mornings with the pain.Does anyone know what this could be caused from..?

By Anonymous on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 08:02 am:

Three wks ago the tips of my figures became sore & inflammed, as if I had burnt myself. They have now got worse & the soreness has moved down to my wrist (on both hands) My fingers & thumbs feel as if they are about to burst & I am having difficulty holding anything heavy of even turning the key in the door.Does any one have the same problem.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: